Dr. Robert Gray Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gray?

Patient

Posted on January 16th, 2010

As an ER patient, I was sent to Dr. Gray by the ER doctor. When I called for an appointment, I was seen the next day. He spent a long period of time with me going over my symptoms. He then asked me to come in for an exam. That appointment was set for two days later. When I came in for the exam he spent another hour checking me. Dr. Gray has always been there when I have needed him!! I must say, I was in dire need of a good doctor. I think, he is a caring, great doctor.Remember, this started out as an emergency and he gave me the respect and care that any patient would want.

Would NOT recommend

Posted on August 1st, 2008

Took 2 months to get an urgent appointment, then sat in the office 2.5 hrs before being seen. (very cold office, bring a sweater!) Initial consult I thought he was good - did a good exam, but had a cystoscopy on the 2nd visit, waited again 1 hr in waiting room, then 30 mins in a cold room, on a cold table (and I brought a sweater!)with my feet up & butt exposed before he came in. Told me I needed surgery. Went for a second opinion & advised after a 2nd cystoscopy, I did not need surgery. I definitely would seek a 2nd opinion if you have been to Dr Gray.

Erectile Dysfunction