Dr. Robert L Groves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Groves?

Nurse not friendly

Terrible Experience

Dr. Groves was my primary care physician. My appointment was at 4:00. There were no other patients waiting in the office and I waited for him until 5:15. Upon entering the examination room, he made a brief apology for the wait. Then, he basically asked why I was there and made it clear that he was not at all familiar with my history. ( I thought the long wait was perhaps due to his actually reading through my records). He spent approximately 10 minutes with me, was clearly disinterested in my health and then stated that he needed to hurry and be somewhere else. It was truly unbelievable! His arrogance and lack of concern for me as a patient/person was apalling. I will NEVER go back there again.

If Dr. Groves does not know about something, he will investigate and refer you on if necessary. He always takes time to answer your questions.

I've been seeing him for years.

One of the Best in town!

Dr. Groves is one of the best in town. A personal friend, who is a pediatrician, highly recommended him a long time ago and we have been very happy. It is sometimes difficult to make an appointment and he is sometimes delayed in seeing you, but that is because of how patient and thorough he is with his patience. His dedication is excellent. This past Friday, he fit me in his afternoon schedule and then he stayed late, even after he sent me home, to wait on some tests of mine! He called me about 6:30 that night to give me the results.

Best Diagnostician

Dr. Groves accurately diagnosed my breast cancer 2 months after I went to see my Gynecologist who did not find it. He is compassionate and thorough with his exams! Sometimes you do have to wait but I suspect it is because he is spending some extra time with another patient that needs more time. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family and have done so many times!

wait times to be called to exam room too long and wait times in exam room to be seen by doctor even longer. Usually cannot have same or next day appointment, not good if you are sick but ok if you just need annual check up.

I like the fact that after your yearly exam with blood tests, etc., he has you come in and he reviews the different results with you. It isn't just a "your fine" over the phone.If he doesn't know about something, he will spend time researching it or refer you to someone he thinks can help.

Dr. Robert L Groves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.