Dr. Robert Henderson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Henderson Jr?

Posted on October 16th, 2013

After two years of suffering with a severe rash, Dr Henderson helped me so much. His office staff is great too.

Retired High School Educator

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Posted on May 21st, 2012

It took 3 weeks to get an appointment, but once in the office the wait time was exceptional. The staff were very nice and professional. It was my first exam so I didn't no what to expect but being faired skin I had several areas of concern. Dr. Henderson was nice but not overly personable. He spent less than 5 minutes in my exam and didn't exam anything on the lower extremities or the front of my torso. I had to ask him to exam the next and buttocks area. I am thankful that he found nothing suspicious but I don't feel confident about his diagnosis since I didn't feel like I was examined thoroughly.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I've seen Dr. Henderson on three separate occasions (after consulting with four other dermatologists who gave different diagnoses and prescriptions, none of which were valid). He has been able to treat my condition but will not provide a diagnosis (I'd really like to know what this skin ailment really is). Initially, it was very difficult to get an appointment (3 week minimum). However, that has improved -- Called Monday and was able to get an appointment the same week. I still have recurrences and a few spots that haven't cleared up, but I'm giving him time to build a history of my problems. That's why I chose the title of "The Jury is Still Out". Thus far, I've been very pleased with Dr. Henderson and his entire staff.

Great

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Hard for me to post a negative comment. A delightful physician to interact with.

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Henderson correctly diagnosed my condition. However, getting an appointment is difficult. They schedule 3 weeks from when you call from my experience.

Glad to have found Dr. Henderson

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Hard lessons learned that doctors should not try to be friends with their patients

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Although it is okay for a doctor and a patient to have friendly encounters both in and out of the professional relationship, it doesn't really work out for the doctor to try to be friends with his/her patient. That usually always results in a demise of a trusting relationship and awkwardness and tension on the part of the former patient who then worries about whether any important confidences will be broken as a result. However, that is what makes Dr. Henderson unique, because he can put a personal focus on the individual patient. The accuracy in diagnosing rating is due to having found out that the condition I was under treatment with him for was in part, not what he kept saying it was, as discovered through some painful biopsies. Upon receiving my final record, I also noticed that I basically have a confirmed case of measles although again, he didn't know and neither did the pathologist apparently?

Posted on October 24th, 2017