Dr. Robert Hooker Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hooker Jr?

Dr Hooker neglected to do part of my surgery

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr Hooker neglected or just 'forgot' to do part of my surgery. Here I am two years later with a very poor quality of life since the "miracle surgery" that was supposed to cure me and get me off all medications....since the surgery, my medication list has tripled!! Very unhappy patient here, now I have to go through MORE pain and suffering due to his negligence!!

Poor, if not nonexistent, bedside manner

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I recently found myself at Tampa general in need of heart surgery. Dr. Hooker was assigned my case. He saw me for about two minutes the first day and about four minutes before surgery. That was the extent of his concern for me. Considering I was from out of town, you would think that he would want to spend some time reassuring me and letting me know I was in good hands. I was left feeling like part of his conveyor belt surgeries. Not happy about his care at all, although I'm sure he did a good job since I'm still alive. A refocus on compassion is indeed in order for this good doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

He was very good. He explained what him and his team found wrong and that he need to operate on me. If it was not for him I might not be here today.

The Best Heart Man

Posted on July 9th, 2010

11 years ago I met Dr. Hooker when I was 43 and was found to have an ascending aortic aneurysm, I had it for almost 3 years. He calmed my fears, performed the surgery and I was home in 3 days. He is talented, compassionate, funny and an excellent surgeon. He is the best of the best, and I recommend him to anyone who needs this type of surgery.

Gifted hands

Posted on June 25th, 2010

I am 48 yrs old and Oct 08 I had to have a Mitral Valve replacement with Dr. Hooker as the Surgeon. I felt he was superior in every area and would recommand him as a surgeon. God Bless

Posted on April 8th, 2016