Dr. Robert L Kalb Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Kalb?

Do not go to him!!

He does unessisary surgeries, pushed injections just to get paid, high infection rates... And will put you on meds only he gets payed off of, Whether you need it or not. I would never recommend going to him.

Over prescribes meds, poor outcomes, excessive surgeries.

Eye to eye contact is very rare; time spent with patient is minimal, & often any procedures that are done are performed by others. Curtained "stalls" give absolutely no confidentiality whatsoever, and you leave knowing what everyone back in the area had to say to the doctor or staff.

2010 I fell in Ski I heart my left knee and ankle . I went to Dr. Kalb I follow his instruction . Now 2013 and 2014 I did Ski . thank you Dr. Kalb

Worse Ortho eve......

RUN.... if you can. Had knee surgery and Dr. Kalb forgot to take the clamp off the pump that was inserted into my knee for pain, I called the office and was told that I could not take any other pain med, suffered through it and 7 days after surgery discovered I had had NOTHING for pain in all those days, when I took the pump in to show him, he just threw it away and his comment was.... "well you made it through". I changed Dr's and was told the last two surgeries were unnecessary.

Dr. Kalb operated on my ankle. An excellent surgeon! Can barely see the scars. No pain or discomfort when the weather changes. While his bedside manner was more on the dry side, he answered questions and made sure you understood. Yes, I would recommend him.

DO NOT GO TO THIS ONE

Does not listen and is condescending when questioned

Dr. Kalb did a partial knee replacement on my right knee. The knee always hurt afterwards. I asked someone in his office why and they said 80% of knee replacements still hurt. That never made any sense to me. I had the surgery to take the pain away and he gave me new pain. He pushed pain pill after pain pill for 3 years. I finally moved out of Toledo. I seen a new doctor that told me that Dr. Kalb should never have done the kind of surgery he did on me. Something is riding to high in the knee and that is the cause of my pain. Needless to say I now need a full knee replacement. Dr. Kalb did the surgery 5 years ago. He was not qualified to do this type of surgery. The new doctor checked him out. I hope some one else reads this before letting him do surgery on you. Go get a second opinion. I am so hoping I will have less pain after this next surgery and that I can walk right again.

outstanding attention to detail, very thorough, acurately diagnosed and discussed my problem, provided me with all treatment options and the pros and cons of each, great use of models and anatomy pictures to explain my problem in a manner most easy to understand

This Surgeon Needs to Retire

We kicked him to the curb after he caused a stress fracture AND an infection -- I hope he has to answer to the Board of Surgeons soon and they will revoke or retire his license. This surgeon is only in it for the $ -- he pushes drugs and rehab centers. He will take a perfectly healthy patient who has had an unfortunate accident and make them worse!!! There are more superior doctors specializing in orthopedic medicine than Dr. Kalb so please keep on looking...

sick

This Doctor has no clue what he's doing. I think if I get 1 more x-ray I am going to glow in the dark . I've had the worst surgery ever. I've now lost my job because of this, and ready to file bankrupt, At least I 'll include him in there, that's what he gets. office manager needs a class on being a little more friendly with people, or some time off, very rude. you can tell $$$$$$$$ that's all they think about. Changing doctors in a HURRY!!!!!

Beware of this Doctor!

This doctor must be getting a kick-back for prescribing "Nucynta" and The Laurels Rehab Center. He doesn't care about the patient's well-being, all he cares about is $$$ -- he is quite transparent. How this doctor is able to continue performing surgery is beyond my belief; he does not have a good "infection rate" by national standards. He is very shrewd, and uses "fear-based" comments to scare the elderly -- he is a SALESMAN, not a physician.

Dr. Robert L Kalb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.