Dr. Robert L Kalter Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Kalter?

Awesome psychiatris. Treats everyone with respect. I wouldn't recommend any other psychiatrist besides him

The best psychiatrist I have ever seen!

Dr. Great....Staff Stinks!

Dr. Kalter is wonderful...But his office lady is a pain in the bottom...can't get medication refilled when you need it...hard to get your appointments with her...but if you need Dr. Kalter just call his cell and he always answers!!

Doctor Kalter has never made me feel like I was waisting his time

Doctor Kalter has been my Doctor for a little ovr seven years now. He first saw me in the ICU at he hospital when I had Bi-Lateral PE's. I was eight months pregnant at the time. I have had many Doctors over the years, due to my many helath problems. I started seeing Doctors in 1990. So I would say that I have a lot of experience on the matter. I have lived in many states so I have had treatment at multiple areas in the United States. Doctor Kalter is by far one of the best Doctor's I could have ever been given to him as his patient. He has got me through many hard times and he always makes the time to listen to everyting that I have to say. I has never made me feel that I was taking to much of his time. I wish that there were more Doctors out there like Doctor Kalter. I just want to thank him for everything that he has done for me. Thank you Doctor Kalter.