Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Kimber has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert Kimber has the following 15 expertise
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Cervical Rib Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Anterior Spinal Artery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Degeneration
- Back Injuries
Showing 5 of 222
After my first back surgery left me unable to stand up straight and walk as I should (by a dr. in mobile ala. off dauphin st. C.N.I.) I found Dr. Kimber. This was a true blessing . Everything that he has told me has been true. Since Dr.Kimber has operated on me I am standing straight walking good and feeling great. although it will be a lengthy heeling process 7 weeks after surgery I have no complaints. He and his office and hospital staff will give you the care you deserve.
Dr.kimber takes time , an listens to his patients , an explains every thing to them . He makes u feel comfortable , an at ease. He has a great personality , an always a smile . I am so blessed to find a great Dr . Like Dr. Kimber . I had back surgery Jan. 30 2018 I had back pain/ legs&feet numb / I have feeling back in legs & feet/ an very little back pain / I no longer take pain medication . Thank u sooo much Dr kimber
Doctor kimber is the best.I have suffered with back pain for 9 years after a car accident. I have seen 6 other doctors trying to get help with the crippling pain.I was about to give up hope when I met doctor kimber.he saved my life.I had my surgery on valentine's day 2017 .and I must say it was the best gift ever.I am now one year out and you would never know what I have been trough. Now when I hear someone talking about back pain .I send them to doctor klmber.thank you you are the best.
Directly after my surgery with Dr. Kimber my legs no longer felt heavy and as I went through the healing process everything has improved. No Regrets! Glad to be rid of neck pain, vertigo, stumbling and dropping things. Dr. Kimber is kind caring and has a good sense of humor.He made me feel secure and cared about
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
30 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robert Kimber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert Kimber
Dr. Robert L. Kimber grew up in New Orleans. He graduated from Vanderbilt University, Emory University School of Medicine and completed his residency at Duke University School of Medicine. He did advanced ...
Locations & DirectionsPERFORMANCE SPINE INSTITUTE, 12337 Ashley Dr, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Robert Kimber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.