- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Kimber has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert Kimber has the following 15 expertise
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Cervical Rib Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Anterior Spinal Artery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Degeneration
- Back Injuries
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robert Kimber Accepts the Following Insurance
- 12337 Ashley Dr Ste F Gulfport , MS : (228) 284-2370
More about Dr. Robert Kimber
Dr. Robert L. Kimber grew up in New Orleans. He graduated from Vanderbilt University, Emory University School of Medicine and completed his residency at Duke University School of Medicine. He did advanced ...