4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kimber?

Saved by Dr.Kimber

I was so depressed before I saw him because everyone told me I would just be disabled. I am now pain free and able to garden and walk the dogs

Jena Batson from Vancleave

Dr Kimber is very honest. He was concerned about me and he was very confident in knowing he could take care of my problem. I used to have lower back pain which restricted all my normal activities. Since recovering form my surgery I can walk a lot more and spend quality time playing with my granddaughter.

Excellent bed manner

Absolutely loved talking to him and how he listened with care for my needs. His staff is excellent too

Glad to have found him!

I don’t need surgery but I would go to him in a heartbeat he did an acdf on my brother in law and he’s doing absolutely great

Standing up straight again.

After my first back surgery left me unable to stand up straight and walk as I should (by a dr. in mobile ala. off dauphin st. C.N.I.) I found Dr. Kimber. This was a true blessing . Everything that he has told me has been true. Since Dr.Kimber has operated on me I am standing straight walking good and feeling great. although it will be a lengthy heeling process 7 weeks after surgery I have no complaints. He and his office and hospital staff will give you the care you deserve.

Blessed for going to Dr. Kimber

Dr.kimber takes time , an listens to his patients , an explains every thing to them . He makes u feel comfortable , an at ease. He has a great personality , an always a smile . I am so blessed to find a great Dr . Like Dr. Kimber . I had back surgery Jan. 30 2018 I had back pain/ legs&feet numb / I have feeling back in legs & feet/ an very little back pain / I no longer take pain medication . Thank u sooo much Dr kimber

Christine strong

Doctor kimber is the best.I have suffered with back pain for 9 years after a car accident. I have seen 6 other doctors trying to get help with the crippling pain.I was about to give up hope when I met doctor kimber.he saved my life.I had my surgery on valentine's day 2017 .and I must say it was the best gift ever.I am now one year out and you would never know what I have been trough. Now when I hear someone talking about back pain .I send them to doctor klmber.thank you you are the best.

He is all about the patient

Dr. Kimber explained my problem to me and what needed to be done. I was impressed by the fact that he seemed honest and in it for the patient. I have no more pain in my hips and legs after my surgery and I am still healing. Shirley W Sims Gulfport MS

Veronica Greene

Directly after my surgery with Dr. Kimber my legs no longer felt heavy and as I went through the healing process everything has improved. No Regrets! Glad to be rid of neck pain, vertigo, stumbling and dropping things. Dr. Kimber is kind caring and has a good sense of humor.He made me feel secure and cared about

He has a big smile for you every day

Elizabeth Ann O'Neal I had trouble with laundry cooking and household chores before I came to Dr. Kimber due to the pain in my back arms and legs. He always has a big smile for you when you come in and he is very thorough and cares about your comfort. He has great attention to detail. Everyone in the office is very friendly and offers assistance. I would recommend him to all.

Pain free! Thank You Dr Kimber

Since Dr. Kimber did my surgery I no longer am on any pain meds, no longer need to use my walker and I am feeling just great! Dr. Kimber didn't give me false hope. Everything healed just as he said it would and I am very grateful.

Great!

I am glad I had surgery from Dr. Kimber. He is Great. R Ledet

Dr. Robert Kimber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.