4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kimber?

Great!

I am glad I had surgery from Dr. Kimber. He is Great. R Ledet

all around 5 stars.

I love Dr. K. He is always willing to spend time and explain things during a stressful time for my family. My mother continues to improve.

Highly recommend to anyone

Dr Kimber is good at keeping you informed and telling you exactly what will be done and why. Very knowledgeable and personable. My surgery relieved severe neck arm and back pain and my activity is no longer limited. Movement in my neck has also improved side to side and up and down. H.A. from Pascagoula

Before I went to Dr. Robert Kimber I was bent over and could not do anything with out pain. Now everything is improved.

Dr. Robert Kimber is great at explaining things really well. My surgery has relieved my pain-EVERYTHING is better. All activities improved. I am able to write now and tie my shoes. I no longer have to use my cane. I recommend him without hesitation. Roy Robinson Biloxi

Dr. Kimber is so easy to talk to.

From AF, Pascagoula MS He is so easygoing. Easy to talk to. My lower back is much better!

Very nice man

He's very smart and nice. I have been to see so many doctors and I don't know if I can get better because surgery has not helped me before. But i am praying that doctor kimber can help me. He really cares for me and I am praying for him.

Cool doctor

I am scared of doctors but honestly i had no choice but to find one this time. 2 of my friends recommended dr kimber. This doctor is easy to talk to he listens and he explains i would tell anybody to see him

We like everything about Dr. Kimber from Thomas Bullock

We like everything about Dr. Kimber He talks to us in ways we understand He was very nice to us in the hospital Office staff is very helpful I had lots of pain with most activities and trouble with walking before my surgery Walking is much better and l have less pain now

Personal Calm Smart Doctor By Patrysha Switzer

Personable Calm and Smart Doctor I was suffering with low back pain and I had loss of movement and was unable to get off chairs or floors. I am now returning to gardening, running, riding, biking and dancing after my operation.

JB from Long Beach

I had back pain and pain radiating down my legs. I had trouble walking. I had surgery by Dr. Kimber and now my back pain is gone. He explains things in a simple manner and came to check on me many times after surgery.

Dr. Kimber and his staff are great folks! from Margaret Johnson

Dr. Kimber and his staff are great folks! The whole office is comprised of great folks-Dr. Kimber considers you as a whole person -He is so compassionate and very friendly. My surgery by Dr. Kimber has alleviated all my pain in right arm and shoulder. My arm no longer hurts 24/7 and I can move it over my head again!

Go see Dr. Kimber if you are suffering.

He will take care of you and is honest. I have several family members who have seen him and he explains very clearly if he can help you with surgery or what is the best route for you.

Dr. Robert Kimber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.