4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kimber?

great surgeon

Quick to get appointment. Staff is nice. Office is very comfortable.

Thankful to have found this amazing doctor.

He has been a gift to me and my family.

My neck pain is better! Wanda S. Coaker

Dr. Kimber is down to earth, honest with you and friendly. My neck pain is better!

Great Doc and team!

Top notch care. Wish I would have found him before I had surgeries that did not help. The whole office is top notch too!

Dr. Kimber is a STINKING GENIUS!!!:)

Just 3 weeks after my surgery-no pain in standing or walking short distance! I sing Dr. Kimber's praises everywhere I go. Before I came to see him I was in terrible pain. I could not stand or walk-even a tiny distance. He is a stinking genius!!!:)

I can tell that I am important to him. Laurie Scruggs

I was having headaches neck pain nerve and muscle pain-did I mention daily and severe?!? I could NOT go fishing,rake, mop or sweep all were very painful. He is an excellent man and doctor and never talks down to me. I can tell that I am important to him. My surgery has helped me and now I can do anything I want. If I have pain now it is very minor. Everyone in the office is very sweet, polite , kind, attentive and they care about me :) LOL

Excited for my future!

I have seen several doctors and no one was able to diagnose or help me. I saw Dr. Kimber and he showed me my MRI and explained what was causing my pain and tingling and what he plans to do to fix it. Cannot wait until I can have my surgery because my experience so far with Doctor Kimber and staff has been very different than any office I have been to .

Great -Malcolm Besnard 4/23/17

Much improved nerve pain since my surgery. Doctor Kimber is great. My experience with his office has been all good.

Huge Improvement after the doc did my surgery! James Carr

Had a lot of pain in my neck and throbbing numbness and tingling that worsened when I turned my head. I was unable to do a bunch of stuff. He is a great person and doctor I couldnt expect anything more. Very pleased with my experience with him and his whole office. I felt respected.

I LOVE Dr. Kimber **) -Christine Strong

I LOVE Dr. Kimber-Very easy to talk to -he takes the time to let you know what he can do to help you. I wish I would have had surgery years sooner. Before surgery I could not stand for more than 20 min at a time, I could not look up or stand up straight. Walking was VERY hard. Just everyday living was painful. So much better now!

I wanted to post an update two months after my procedure-doing great!!!!!!! Amanda Hall

Update:Dr. Kimber is wonderful! He made sure I was well informed and up to date before my procedure. He made sure I was comfortable. He ALWAYS makes me feel SAFE. Everyone in office is wonderful. They are so helpful and go above and beyond for me. When I went to see Dr. Kimber I had headaches pain and numbness and tingling in both legs. I could not drive or do house work and had trouble walking. I really had difficulty with any physical activities. After my procedure my numbness and tingling down both legs is completely gone and I am continuing to thrive.

I wanted to update my review because I am doing so well. Doctor Kimber and his staff are great. I had constant numbness and shooting pain in my legs and lower back always hurt. Now a year after my surgery I have ZERO pain. Doctor Kimber is the best surgeon. I am so glad I had the surgery.

Dr. Robert Kimber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.