4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kimber?

100% improvement of all of my pain after my surgery. Going turkey hunting! Clifford Baker

Dr. Kimber is fantastic. I went to see him because I had sharp pains in my neck that would arise suddenly and linger for weeks. I also had a constant shooting and tingling sensation in my left arm. I could not fish or hunt. After my surgery I am 100% better. About to go turkey hunting now!

Eddie Hodges from Moss Point

My surgery went great and my life has improved My lifestyle is so much better and I have little to no pain now. Dr K is great!! Staff as well!! Very helpful kind and thoughtful. Thank You!!

Doctor Kimber is the BEST doctor I have ever met !!! ------Daniel Husley

The BEST doctor I have ever met. My shoulder and neck have greatly improved since my surgery. Office staff is awesome. Great Team!

Just say no to drugs

I had back and severe leg pain for 3 years and was unable to work.. Another doctor sent me to a local pain management clinic where I was STRONGLY advised to NEVER have surgery. I was scared to death of surgery after this and I started taking more and more drugs prescribed by the nurse practitioner. I finally got so fed up with this pill mill that I sought out Dr. Kimber based on a family member,s enthusiastic recommendation who had surgery by him. Dr Kimber ordered xrays and then a CT scan which I had never had. and he discovered a birth defect in my lower spine and a herniated disc. I had surgery 3 months ago and haven't felt this good in a very long time. I am finally off of all pain medication and my life is so much better.. My advice to anyone with spinal issues is to avoid drug pushing doctors and nurse practitioners.. They will only get you addicted and your life and relationships will be destroyed. Also please have a good surgical evaluation if things aren,t getting better before giving up. . I recommend Dr. Kimber strongly.

GB from Alabama

Dr. kimber is great. He has great bedside manner.

Anthony Dilorenzo

I had two very good friends who had surgery by Dr. Kimber and recommended him with high regards. I had a great deal of pain in my lumbar region before my operation and now am healing well. Dr. Kimber is direct and to the point. Very confident in what he does.

Peggy Marble from Wiggins MS

I was in such a bad state with my neck. I could not turn my head or there would be a snapping spasm. I could not drive or do much and was in pain all the time and the pressure was unbearable. I was weak and having difficulty every day. My family doctor in Wiggins said that he wanted to send me to "the finest Christian doctor he knows" so I agreed to see Dr. Kimber. He did my surgery and not one day of my life have I regretted it. He is AWESOME-just awesome. I have almost no pain and absolutely no weakness now and I can turn my head without any discomfort! I can drive and clean my house again. I had the very best experience with Dr. Kimber and his staff.

Charles Dodwell Montevallo AL

I had massive back pain and could not find any relief for it. Ifound Dr. Kimber after researching many surgeons on the internet. He is a great doctor and one of the funniest people I have ever met. He is very informative and explains things and makes sure you understand your care. The office is very helpful and you can get in quick if you need to. I have already sent a friend in to get a second opinion from Dr. Kimber because he is not getting any better from his doctor.

Amanda Hall from Pascagoula MS

I am a nurse so I have a lot of experience and my surgical care with Dr Kimber is simply great. He is so knowledgeable honest and forthright. This is NOT a doctor who does surgery for the sake of surgery. He is so understanding and caring and more than anything he really cares about you having an excellent surgical outcome. I have sent 6 patients and will continue to send more.

Most compassionate doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Kimber is really caring and you can see how much he cares for you personally. He got to know my family too and was so careful helping to explain what I could gain from surgery and what the risks were. I am able to lead a productive social normal life now-I was just in bed all the time before my surgery. Thanks Dr.K!

Dr. Kimber is outstanding

I had severe back , foot and leg pain. I could not even stand up straight. I was sent by Dr. Yearwood who said that Dr. Kimber is the only surgeon who can help me. He was absolutely correct. My life is so much better now. I have resumed all activities I have not done in years and I HAVE NO PAIN. My entire experience with Dr. Kimber and his office has been Great!

Prior to seeing Dr. Robert Kimber I was in pure agony for 4 years. My arms and hands were numb and I could not button my clothes and was always dropping things. My foot was dragging. I found Dr. Kimber from one of his patients who was very happy after his surgery. Dr. Kimber has a great bedside manner. He does not sugar coat things. He told me exactly what I could expect as a result of his surgery and what the other options were.

Dr. Robert Kimber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.