4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kimber?

Relief from 4 years of agony

I was suffering with excruciating pain and a foot drag and numbness in my arms. I could not button my buttons and I dropped things all the time. This went on for 4 years and was getting worse. I found Dr. Kimber through one of his patients who did miraculously well. On my first visit he ordered some tests. Once he got the tests back he explained what surgery could do for me. He did not sugar coat it and I knew I wanted to get better so I went ahead with anterior cervical surgery. Once my anesthesia wore off after surgery I was MUCH improved. I am no longer suffering and have more feeling in my arms. I can tell the nerves are waking up. I highly recommend Dr. Kimber to anyone who is suffering.

On a scale of 5 Dr. Kimber is an 11

Having surgery has made a huge difference for me. Immediately after surgery I was out of pain and had function again in my right arm and hand. The muscles had atrophied so I am still getting stronger but I have use of the arm and I can feel muscles returning. I NO LONGER NEED DAILY PAIN MEDICATION and I walk better and my balance has improved. People can tell when they see me that I am doing so much better. I cant say enough about what he has done for me and my quality of life-and my wife's too because now I am sleeping soundly and so can she. I recommend him to everyone.

Thanks Dr. K!

I had been to several docs who could not help. Dr. Kimber quickly saw me and diagnosed the problem and put me on the schedule right away because I urgently needed surgery. He and his whole team were a God send.His office manager came to visit me in the hospital! I am back to work and have him to thank! I would refer anyone to him.

Dr. Kimber's surgical gift is equal only to his great kindness

My prognosis was life in a hospital bed. I was in severe pain. I was in pain and very weak and I could not walk or take care of myself.I had to use a rolling walker just to get between rooms. I could only sit for 20 minutes at a time. I desperately wanted help and my pain management group told me that the only place that I could go for the type of reconstruction I needed was Dr. Kimber. I traveled from Florida to see Dr. Kimber and I immediately knew that I wanted him to do surgery. He said "I see what's wrong and I can fix it" I now can walk without walker or cane. I can take care of myself! I am thrilled with my results! I can ride in car to go see my family and am back to enjoying social events. In addition to reversing my spine disability Dr. Kimber is always so very very kind. I tell everyone I meet about him. If you haven't been able to find help with back issues please go and see him!

I have never dealt with a doctor and team that are not only professional but personable to a level that is just both amazing and inspiring to see. Dr Kimber and staff will take all the time that is needed and never make me feel like I'm being rushed or cut off in my questions, as I am one who does ask a LOT-but I always felt secure that I got the answers and attention I needed to make me very confident in what I needed to know. Kim and Sheila are exceptional and I want to mention them specifically because they ensured my needs were taken care of and continue to do so to this day.

Returned to work at 72 after surgery with Dr. Kimber

I could not sleep and was in a lot of pain. Dr. kimber and his staff of sweethearts took care of me like I was family from my first visit. I had surgery after hearing him explain what needed to be done and why. I had lateral lumbar surgery and was up and about-even back to cleaning houses immediately after surgery!

Dr. Kimber has been a blessing to me.

I had a previous surgery by another doctor that did not help with my pain and headaches. I could not find a good doctor who could even figure out why I was still having issues-until my first appointment with Dr. Kimber. He explained my x-rays and showed me what was wrong and how he would help me. My surgical experience was great. I could tell when I woke up things were already better. I no longer have pain and headaches. I am glad I found him. He has been a blessing to me and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Kimber changed my life

Every morning for the last 12 years, I would wake up in excruciating pain. I had to wake up at 3:30 AM to control my neck, back and shoulder pain and migraines before I could go to school to teach my class. I was going for injections and even tried acupuncture and nothing helped. I knew I needed surgery, but until I was referred to Dr. Kimber I thought I was just going to suffer. I did not feel comfortable going for surgery with any of the other doctors I had seen. My GP said she would send her family to Dr. Kimber if they needed help. She was absolutely right. I had an anterior cervical disc removal and Fusion on 4 levels. I feel so great now. I am even headed back to the gym. He changed my life. I am waking up pain-free now and I am enjoying life!

Dr. Kimber can fix you up like nobody else can! The first time in his office was a great experience, he told me exactly what he was going to do to fix the problem and it wasn't just a neck brace, but surgery. But now I'm 2 months out and I feel like a 9 or a 10 out of 10 from day to day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I would go to him if I needed another surgery. After several years I'm back in the water on my boat.

Dr. Kimber is 5-star all the way!

Dr. Kimber is a wonderful surgeon. He listens well and always answers every single concern.

Excited to finally feel great again

After months and many consult appts with surgeons in my area, I was still hesitant about my cervical surgery. After speaking with a family friend, Dr. Kimber came highly recommended. After a brief consult and conversations he is the surgeon I feel 100% comfortable with. I plan to have my surgery this winter and travel out of state to have him do it! I cant wait to me be again!

Life restored through lateral spine surgery!

lateral spine reconstruction g.h. I had previous conventional spine surgery but it got much worse, I could no longer get up my front steps or walk my dog. My bladder function deterioriated. I stayed in bed much of the day and could only take pain medication to get any relief. MY primary care doctor sent me see Dr. Kimber. My xrays were much worse and I needed to have an extensive spine reconstruction. Dr. Kimber did this with minimal invasive lateral spine surgery and replaced my discs. I now stand up straight have almost no pain and have added a new dog to my colledction. i can easily walk a mile which was impossible. The dogs cant keep up with me. Dr. Kimber He made me feel comfortabe, talked to me in a manner I understood while explaining what he needed to do. There are no words to explain how grateful I am to him or his staff. If you have problems with your spine you need to look no farther than Dr. Kimber. He is the one and only. Thank you Dr.Kimber for giving me back a life outside of my home.

Dr. Robert Kimber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.