Dr. Robert L Lapidus Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Lapidus?

saved my life

I am so lucky to have had my mamo reviewed by Dr. Lapidus..He found a small tumor in my breast that if not been accurately diagnosed would have eventually led to full blown cancer. He is the most talented radiologist in the New York area...thank you Dr. Lapidus.

Incorrectly read my 2009 ultrasound. I never saw this report until 2013 after I found a large lump. Because of his negligence, I have Stage 3, invasive ductal and invasive lobular carcinoma with lymphovascular invasion. Because of his negligence in 2009, I have endured 2 years of torture.

Dr. Robert L Lapidus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.