Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Lock Jr
Dr. Robert L Lock Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bullhead City, AZ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lock is affiliated with Valley View Medical Center, Summerlin Medical Center and Colorado River Medical Center. Dr. Lock has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Lock Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 11
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robert L Lock Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri State Orthopedic Institute, 2000 Highway 95 Ste 200, Bullhead City, AZ
Dr. Robert L Lock Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.