Dr. Robert L Martin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Martin Jr?

WONDERFUL!!

Dr. Martin is a very kind and wonderful doctor, the staff was great as well. He help me trough my first pregnancy, he gave me great advise and information I needed to help me take care of my growing baby. In the end I had a healthy baby girl. I hope when I have my second child, I can have Dr. Martin and his staff take care of me and my growing baby.

High Risk

Been going to Dr. Martin for many years. I'm high risk pregnancy... and he's awesome with helping me delivery my babies. I love him and his team!

I must say that I have never seen a Dr of such greatness. Dr. Martin is not just a Dr. He is like a father, counselor just an incredible being. He has been there for me and my family in more ways than one can imagine. He has even been understanding of life situations and has never been judgmental nor ugly. I trust Dr. Martin as I have never been able to do any other and he is delivering baby number 5. I am grateful for this Heaven sent Man to care for me and mines. God bless you Dr. Martin

Great staff and Doctor

I been coming to this Doctor for 3 years. He's wonderful an what he do. Love the office and lobe the workers.

A doctor who truly LOVES what he does!! Very kind, intelligent, and funny! He is strict with woman eating healthy!! He wants the best treatment for his patients. He is the only doctor I have ever trusted in my whole life. Sincerely a wonderful man!

Best doctor

Dr. Robet Martin the best doctor, and answer all your questions, this is my second baby deliver by him, I highly recommend him.

Worth the Extra Wait Time

Love him! I recommend to anybody needing a great doctor who truly cares!

Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor. I just recently gave birth to a baby boy and the whole experience was wonderful. With each visit I felt like he genuinely cared about me and my pregnancies. The office staff were always attentive and caring. I can honestly say I love my doctor.

WOW Experience

I was looking for a GYN and was referred to Dr. Martin by a dear friend. I couldn't believe how "gentle" Dr. Martin was!! Perfect bedside manners, very compassionate and shows genuine concern! Dr. Martin even makes your husband/significant other feel comfortable!! He takes the time to listen and answers every question, no matter how many you have, without interruption. I've never felt rushed or hurried and the overall experience is AWESOME!! I always leave his office feeling as if I've had a WOW experience!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Robert Martin!!!

Excellent doctor!

I had such a wonderful experience w/Dr. Martin and his staff throughout my entire pregnancy. He was very caring, attentive, and so friendly. Definately going back to him for our 2nd baby!

Best OB I have ever had

After four children, this is the best OB I have ever had. He treats you with respect and looks you in the eye, always with a smile and kind words. Dr. Martin allows you to feel he is your doctor and really cares about how he does his job.