Dr. Robert L Powell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Powell?

Our family can not say enough great comments about Dr. Powell. What a find! His care for his patients goes above expectation. So grateful to know we have a great doctor close to home.

You won't find a better Dr.

I asked for prices, he called me back personally to let me know...exceptional.

Takes time for questions and concerns

Dr. Robert Powell is a general surgeon in Longmont, CO who recently did gallbladder surgery for me. Prior to surgery, his nurse “went the extra mile” in seeking the answer to a cost-related question that I had. Dr. Powell encouraged me to ask questions, both in an initial appointment and during the pre-op preparation, giving me his full attention and making sure that I did not feel rushed for time. Because he appeared to value and respect me as a patient and was able to answer my questions, I felt good about putting myself in his hands for the surgery. The surgery went smoothly, and results have been good.

I would send my kids to him for surgery.

Dr Powell spent time explaining the process of the surgery. He answered every question fully and understandably. He was kind, considerate and not a bit condescending. He took my concerns to heart and made every effort to make sure I was comfortable with the details. I would recommend him to my children and my friends. The operation went perfectly, and I have had no problems in the 5 months since the procedure.

Dr. Robert L Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longmont, CO.