Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rosser
Dr. Robert Rosser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Cape Girardeau, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Rosser is affiliated with Forest Park Community Hospital, Jefferson Regional Medical Center and St Anthonys Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rosser has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Robert Rosser has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Robert Rosser has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Rosser is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rosser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Forest Park Community Hospital
Jefferson Regional Medical Center
St Anthonys Medical Center
Des Peres Hospital
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
St Alexius Hospital
Jefferson Memorial Hospital
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
St. Mary`s Health Center
SSM St. Clare Health Center
34 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Rosser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.