Dr. Robert L Scott Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Scott?

One of the most caring Doctors anywhere

I have been a patient since 2001 and found Dr. Robert Scott to be a very competent physician who spends considerable time with his patients and never seems to be in a hurry to attend to his next patient until he answers the current patients questions. All his patients appreciate this fact and understand that sometimes it takes more time for Dr. Scott to attend to the next patient and that is fine with all of us. He is one of the few physicians who actually follows up with his patients. He has more than 40 years experience and that comes in handy when deciding what condition that patient might have. I am 73 years old and consider Dr. Scott to be the finest general practitioner that I have ever had as a doctor.

I am 73 years old and have been a patient of Dr. Scott since 2001. He is by far the most competent, knowledgeable, caring physician that I have ever visited for medical treatment. He always spends time with you and makes sure that you completely understand your condition. I high recommend Dr. Scott for any medical treatment. He also knows when to call in a specialist and always tells you what they will do for you.

Has let my husband suffer for over 1 1/2 weeks. A year ago he should have been treated for his medical isssue

The Doctor To Have

Dr. Scott has been my doctor for as long as I can remember, about 25 years. He is the best, he saved my life 2 times.

Spends time listening to what is going on with me. Has taken information over the phone so I don't have to go to the office and called in subscriptions. Changed supscriptions once and was very easy to do.

Dr. Robert L Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Angeles, WA.