Dr. Robert L Smith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Smith Jr?

Grateful

Five plus years and no complaints. Everyone in the office is very efficient and friendly. Thouough, sincere and he actually LISTENS to my symptoms and concerns. He doesn't pretend to know everything and doesn't hesitate to refer us to a specialist when appropriate. We love and trust Dr Smith!

Excellent Doctor,

great!

The best of the best, by far! I have never (even with a day appointment not previously scheduled) for more then 10 minutes. The office staff is VERY friendly, accommodating and aware of your concerns. The office is extremely clean and well laid out. Dr. Smith is not only very knowledgeable as to your medical conditions but is an extremely concerned physician. (no, I am not related! This is just an honest review).

I am forever grateful to Dr. Smith. He saved my life.

Great doctor

I have been with Dr. Smith for 15 years and could not ask for better. He is very caring and willing to take the time to listen. The office staff has always been very friendly and courteous.

Very caring Doctor!

Never use this doctor he can remember anything. He is old he needs to retire.

visit s to office and wait time are good the only issue i have is the call backs when i called with a migraine that we still havent found a medicine that works the office said well call you back with a prescription that was at 10 am and at 430pm the office closed and no call back this is not the first time this happened and i will be doing research for another family doctor

perfect mix of friendly and professional

I have known Dr. Smith for 10 years. He treats my entire family and extended family. We trust him more than any doctor we have ever seen. He is honest and caring. I would highly reccomend him to anyone .

Great doctor and staff

Dr. Smith has been my family doctor for about 5 years and is an excellent doctor in my opinion. He is always very kind and professional when I see him and very thorough in his examinations. All of the PAs that I have seen have also been of the highest caliber. His office staff is courteous and professional. I would and have recommended this doctor to any one of my friends.

Those he designates Undesirables

Dr. Smith was Great! until he found out that I was on a medicine he did not approve of for a condition he thought was a psychosomatic/psychological manifestation attributable to my will completely as opposed to simple statistical, environmental or genetic etiology. He is a part of Park Ridge Medical Associates. This hospital purports to have a Christian foundational "philosophy", which is a misnomer as Christ is Life not philosophy, but it will be comprehensible to those of such orientations that believe faith is a thought pattern manifesting an internal reality. "Christian" means grace and mercy at its core for "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God". What I experienced at Dr Smith's office is frustration and annoyance with me; whom he extrapolated has fallen further down than him as evinced by his actions regarding me. So if you are obese, have had problems with drugs or alcohol, have a mental issue you cannot or have finally chosen to not (as me) hide, be aware that you WILL be at a disadvantage in terms of an accepting, Loving, TRULY CHRISTIAN attitude toward you.

Dr. Robert L Smith Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mills River, NC.