Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Stephenson MD
Dr. Robert L Stephenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, MI. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Robert L Stephenson has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Robert L Stephenson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Robert L Stephenson Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsOAKLAND OPHTHALMIC SURGERY, 800 S Adams Rd Ste 201, Birmingham, MI
Dr. Robert L Stephenson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.