Dr. Robert L Thompson III Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Thompson III?

Always late, always seems not together. Bottom of doctors

Dr. Thompson truly showed passion about my rehab care and outcome. He was highly recommended at the hospital and was there to suit every need. I would ABSOLUTELY refer him to any friend or loved one. No "bottom of the barrel" here, clinically speaking. Thanks again!!

Doctor review

I had Dr. Thompson as my rehab Doctor at Baptist. He always made me feel at ease about the process. He explained all new medicines that were given to me and encouraged me with my therapy. He also made sure I got out if the hospital early on the day I went home. I would definitely recommend Dr Thompson to my family and friends.

Healthcare Professional

Dr. Thompson is a very poor clinician. Unprofessional and not interested in patient care or outcome. Does not show up when asked or scheduled. Horrible reputation in community as a Physiatrist. Clinically bottom of the barrel. Seek another Physiatrist if ever referred to Dr. Thompson.