Dr. Robert L Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Watson?

pain specialist and anesthesia doctor

Ive seen him several times and he is always thorough compasstionate and has helped me to return fully to work. In short I no longer suffer from chronic pain. He rates four stars in all respects.

This place just no I won't go to there level

I seen dr. Watson when he started the pain place in the hospital I was with him for over ten years he seamed like He cared about his patient but when he started his interventional Co. It is like a joke I went to the new place a for three months I ever once seen a dr. All I seen was a Nurce that informed me she knew as much or more than a dr. I gess she was right she only got about five of my medics wrong , two surgery wrong , not listed eye surgery said I wore glasses and contacts I never had contacts in life I just find it hard hard to believe dr Watson would put up with this conduck from someone like this or has something just wrong in his life

Dr. Robert L Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.