- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Welch MD
Dr. Robert L Welch, MD is a doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with other offices in Naperville, IL and Naperville, IL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Robert L Welch has 4 locations
Dr. Robert L Welch has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert L Welch has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Surgery
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robert L Welch Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- [ "PriorityHealth Priority PPO", "PriorityHealth Priority PPO" ]
More about Dr. Robert L Welch
Dr. Welch graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1988. Dr. Welch works in Naperville, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Welch is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Amita Health Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Edward Hospital.