Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert White has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Robert White has the following 4 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Robert White is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Two requests have been submitted for my PET scan. Dr. White has denied both requests. If two oncologist are requesting this procedure why are you denying it. This would save both me and the insurance company money plus we would know if the cancer has spread throughout the body. If the cancer has spread I am letting Mother Nature take its course.
This so called doctor is an Insurance company advocate, rates right there with a lobbyist on K Street. He denied a needed test for my wife who has cancer, for the only reason of preventing the insurance company from having to pay for a needed test. I wouldn't take a play toy to this person to examine.
Never met him, but I am sure he was paid well to review and deny my recomended medical services. A PET scan that would prove the tumor or mass pressing on my Inferior Vena Cava was not cancerous. Works as an associate for a care denying, cost cutting, company that brags about helping insurance companies with their bottom line, while using scare tactics to make you think advanced imaging is dangerous and unnecessary. Remember finding something wrong might invoke more treatment and substantial costs.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
Inova Fairfax Hospital
42 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert White in this video.
Dr. Robert White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.