1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert White?

Stage 4 breast cancer patient.

Thank you so much for denying my PET scan as medically unnecessary. I have enjoyed being on treatment for the last 14 years. I am giving you a big giant "L" and I think you know what that stands for.

Denied PET-CT for a small cell lung cancer and brain cancer survivor

Denied PET-CT for a small cell lung cancer and brain cancer survivor. This Doctor never met or examined the patient. Dr. White disputes the need established by survivor's team of oncologists. Score 1 for the insurance company and 0 for the patient.

Why wasn't PET scan approved

Two requests have been submitted for my PET scan. Dr. White has denied both requests. If two oncologist are requesting this procedure why are you denying it. This would save both me and the insurance company money plus we would know if the cancer has spread throughout the body. If the cancer has spread I am letting Mother Nature take its course.

No doctor at all

This so called doctor is an Insurance company advocate, rates right there with a lobbyist on K Street. He denied a needed test for my wife who has cancer, for the only reason of preventing the insurance company from having to pay for a needed test. I wouldn't take a play toy to this person to examine.

Rated himself no doubt?

Never met him, but I am sure he was paid well to review and deny my recomended medical services. A PET scan that would prove the tumor or mass pressing on my Inferior Vena Cava was not cancerous. Works as an associate for a care denying, cost cutting, company that brags about helping insurance companies with their bottom line, while using scare tactics to make you think advanced imaging is dangerous and unnecessary. Remember finding something wrong might invoke more treatment and substantial costs.

Dr. Robert White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.

Dr. Robert White Is this you?