Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Wilson
Dr. Robert L Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI, with another office in Berlin, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Thedacare Medical Center Shawano. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert L Wilson has the following 19 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Diseases
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Lipid Disorders
- Vascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Dr. Robert L Wilson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Pierce County Hospital
Dr. Robert L Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Wilson in this video.
Dr. Robert L Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.