Highly Dissatisfied

Back surgery in 2017and have had great s ucess .I like DR. Lacin

A paid liar

A paid liar for insurance companies stay away

Biggest maggot walking the planet

This guy is a paid lying con artist from insurance companies he continually lies and gets paid by lying too big corporate insurance companies he should be banned from any medical field whatsoever how this maggot scumbag sleeps at night is beyond me

A lying Con artist for injured people

Stay away from this lying scumbag

A lying Con artist for injured people

A paid lying scumbag who gets paid money to lie for insurance companies and karma will get him

Excellent

I had been to several doctors over the course of a few months complaining of pain in my neck, back, and left arm. They all kept telling me that I was having muscle spasms. I went to Dr. Lacin, he ordered an MRI. He spent a lot of time explaining my upcoming procedure. He was patient, kind, informative, and efficient. I had the surgery, it went very very well. I was admitted to Rex at 4 pm and I was home by 10 pm that very same day. I had zero pain for the 1st time in several months. I don't even have a scar. Dr. Lacin is amazing! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. There are simply not enough good things to say about him and his staff! Thank you Dr. Lacin!

Excellent

Terri Haines RN

Dr Lacin is one of the finest neurosurgeons that I have ever met. Very knowledgeable and excellent advice from him. He has a very kind and wonderful staff as well. I've known Dr Lacin for a long time now since he started working in Goldsboro, NC at Wayne Memorial Hospital. He has always been very professional, has an excellent rapport with his patients, humble, love for mankind with a very kind heart. You don't meet many doctors that have a love for his profession with getting his patients free of pain or disease. He cares for and about each of his patients. I've always been on the other side with referring the physician's patients to him as a nurse. Now I am on the other side as a patient and in need of surgery myself. I am blessed to have such a wonderful surgeon and professional medical colleague like him to do neurosurgery on me. Thank you again, Dr. Robert Lacin for your kindness, medical expertise and may God bless you, your family and your medical staff. I would also like to thank Ashton for her support and advice for setting my surgery up and all my medical questions. You are going to be a great PA.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lacin...

I have been a patient of Dr. Lacin's since 2012. I have had three recurrences of multiple herniated discs in the past six years. When alternative methods (steroid injections, chiropractic, physical therapy) were no longer effective at treating the constant pain, Dr. Lacin and his entire staff at Rex Neurosurgery went above and beyond to find the solution. I have had three lumbar microdiscectomies and all three of them were a complete success. I walked out of the hospital (same day) and it was like the pain was never even there. Dr. Lacin has taken the time with each of my surgeries to speak to my family both before and after surgery and has an incredibly calming and personable bedside manner. In addition, the nurses and even his office staff are some of the nicest, most caring people you will come across in this industry, and I say that from experience of going to several other doctors/surgeons for this issue over the years. I cannot say enough about how much I recommend Dr. Lacin for any recurring back issues that you are unable to successfully treat non-surgically. If another option is better for your long term health, he will advise you of that, and not jump to surgery as an easy-fix option. I sincerely trust him, and feel confident that if this recurring issue presents itself once again, that I will be in the absolute best hands.

Dr. Robert Lacin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clayton, NC.