- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Lamonte MD
Dr. Robert C Lamonte, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hilliard, OH, with other offices in Hilliard, OH and Hilliard, OH( and 4 other locations.). Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lamonte is affiliated with Mount Carmel East Hospital and Nationwide Children's Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Robert C Lamonte has 4 locations
4595 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard , OH 43026
Dr. Robert C Lamonte has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert C Lamonte has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Robert C Lamonte Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert C Lamonte
Robert C. LaMonte, M.D., F.A.A.P. - Received his education at The Ohio State University. He completed his Internship and residency at Columbus Children's Hospital. Dr. LaMonte is a Clinical Instructor at The Ohio State University. Dr. LaMonte is board certified in Pediatrics and is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.