Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Landgraf has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert L Landgraf has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert L Landgraf has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I think Doctor Landgraf is the most awesome doctor there is. He really cares about his patience. He makes sure he does everything in his power to care for his patiences. I really wish there were more doctors out there like him. This world wouldn't be in the pain it is if there were more like Doctor Landgraf.
As a new patient, my first experience with the office staff was - indifference. When the physician entered, I immediately thought his bedside manner to be stiff, although he seemed willing to assist with my problem, however very slow in resolution referrals and knowing his way around the tightly managed health systems in CA (which are new to me not being a native to CA) and how to get things done. He did order some lab tests which then altered his entire focus on care and what I thought was important took second stage. Kind of irritating. He brought in a student RNP without asking my permissions and once she was already in the room asking all her questions he then asked if I minded - I should have said no just based on the principal. He act with me in a scolding manner, and although he is a DO he does not offer manual adjustments - which is why I went to a DO in the first place. Another problem surfaced with my second visit and he seemed irritated that what I cam to him for originally and what I needed on this visit, were completely different -- so he's not good with change or interruption. I find his manner to be scolding as if he is talking to a bad child. I do not see compassion in him nor his staff.... in fact, they all seem to dislike me. Although others coming into the office were obviously chatted with positively, I get indifference. I call with needs and don't receive calls back. On the positive side, I haven't had any better experiences with CA healthcare, so I think this is just status quo. Makes me want to move back to Oregon. Most importantly, I hadn't thought previously about meeting healthcare needs efficiently and I am now acutely aware that WHERE one is geographically, makes a huge difference in what healthcare is offered and delivered.
32 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert L Landgraf accepts the following insurance providers.
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert L Landgraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.