Dr. Robert D Lang Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Lang?

Exceptional

Dr. Lang is a brilliant doctor, who is kind and caring towards me and my family. Last year I got my hip replaced, and he helped me understand the process. He let me know what was going to happen to my body, and it let me know that I could trust him.

Dr Lang is that rare doctor who seems to really care about his patients. He listens, takes time with you and has compassion.He takes into account what the patient is saying about how they are feeling, even if labs don't provide the answers!

The Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Lang's for 11 years. He is brilliant. He is caring and compassionate with a great sense of humor. I trust him with my life and with that of my whole family, including sister, mother, and now daughter's family. He is an exceptional man and I am thankful he is the person that he is. A true talent, he gives meaning to what a doctor really should be.