Dr. Robert Lapidus Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lapidus?

thank you Dr. Lapidus and staff

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I have suffered for years with breathing problems associated with asthma and allergies. After seeing Dr Lapedus, a complete workup was done and a diagnosis of Sarcoidosis was determined. Dr. Lapedus is thorough, caring and doesnt miss a word I say in treating this condition. He has helped me 100 percent. He actually calls me on the 'phone to follow up or has his PA, Tahlia Hoffmann call. If he isnt available I can always count on Tahlia and her profesional and knowledgeable standards to pull we through a crisis till Dr. Lapedus is available. I owe them my life. Dr. Lapedis works with other specialists to meet the needs I have in dealing with my illness. He cares for his patients.!

Posted on July 14th, 2016