Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert F Lasting
Robert F Lasting is a Doctor primarily located in Poway, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 53
My initial visit with Dr. Lasting went very well. My significant other was with me and everything went smoothly. I had an ultrasound but he asked me to use my camera phone to take pictures of it. He whispered it to us like it was something he wasn't supposed to do. The wait to be seen is horrific. Over an hour each time. They don't bother to check if you have changed insurance or information until it's your turn and if it's changed you have to skip your turn and wait for the receptionist to verify it. Nobody is welcomed upon entering, there is a sign in sheet that is rarely checked. The office staff calls all insurance on speaker phone so everyone can hear your information. The office staff and dr speak so loudly (or the walls must be super thin) that all personal information is heard by all as well. The office is dirty and very uncomfortable. Dr. Lasting didn't seem knowledgeable of my medical concerns and I felt like he blew them off completely. I have 2 other kids, First was a C-Section and the 2nd was a very successful VBAC. I wanted to make sure Dr. Lasting would be open to another VBAC. He didn't seem too pleased with me wanting one...even though I already had one . He tried telling me my baby was breech - I'm only 24 weeks and the baby is rolling all over the place so that can't determine his birth position yet. My baby proved it on the Ultrasound as he turned from breech to head down while Dr. Lasting was examining him. All in all I just don't feel comfortable and put in a request to transfer to another doctor
Dr. Lasting changed my view of male doctors. As a result of some strange experience I had when I was young, I had an aversion to male doctors. I found myself 36 weeks pregnant and in the middle of an insurance nightmare when I was provided new insurance that required a change in doctors. My female doctor recommended Dr. Lasting and I am so happy she did. He has been in practice for 25+ years and it is no wonder people in the field speak so highly of him. From the moment my husband and I met him, we were comforted that he would be delivering our baby. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes his time with each patient. That was very important to us, we wanted someone who guided us through childbirth and explained what we were experiencing clearly. That is exactly what Dr. Lasting did. His staff is comforting, friendly and knowledgeable, as well. The experience is always enjoyable and I never come away with unanswered questions. My delivery was not the easiest experience but we felt safe in Dr. Lasting's capable care. I have, and will continue to, recommend Dr. Lasting to anyone who needs a fantastic OB/GYN. In fact, if we decide to have another baby, we would only see him and if he ever retires the industry will have lost one of its great doctors. He's one of a kind. Go see him! :)
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions15706 Pomerado Rd, Poway, CA
Robert F Lasting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poway, CA.