Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Lauer
Dr. Robert C Lauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Browns Mills, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lauer is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Virtua Health Of Berlin. Dr. Lauer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert C Lauer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert C Lauer has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1978
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Robert C Lauer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsDEBORAH HEART AND LUNG CENTER, 200 Trenton Rd, Browns Mills, NJ
Dr. Robert C Lauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Browns Mills, NJ.