Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Lawson
Dr. Robert F Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salinas, CA, with another office in Redding, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Redding and St Elizabeth Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert F Lawson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lawson is the most caring Doctor I have Ever had the privilege of meeting! His love for medicine and Heath is unmatchable. The world is a better place because of him! Thank God he's blessed us with his skill and knowledge. He's saved countless lives, and would take the shirt off his back to help anyone! Thank you, Dr. Lawson! For all that you've done, and continue to do!
Dr. Lawson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Robert F Lawson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert F Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.