Dr. Robert M Lazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Lazar?

The Dr. is good, front reception not so much.

The Dr and the ladies who do the injections are great. However one of his receptionists has poor people skills and is often very rude to people. She can often be heard sighing with irritation when asked even a simple question. It is hard to actually get to speak to a person on the phone, as they apparently all go to lunch at the same time leaving the building completely empty. It was especially helpful while in mid sentence trying to explain that my pharmacy wanted to doctor to call in and confirm the prescription refill they cut me off and transferred me to a recording telling me the pharmacy had to authorize my prescription. The recording then disconnected me. The only reason I continue to see Dr. Lazar is because he listens to me and my concerns and takes time to address them. He would be well off to replace some of his reception staff though.

happy little moron!! nice man - very friendly - probably makes a fun person to have dinner with - choosing him as a doctor - no way!! way too busy - wait forever for an appointment - and then wait forever in his office for a couple of minutes with him - does lots and lots of colonoscopies - procedures, yes - doctor caring for patients no.

not happy at all

Very fast, treated like a # not a patient. no help whatsoever

Mr. Chester Irvin

Dr. Lazar is extremely professional and exceptionally knowledgeable in his field of medicine. He is the doctor you want to place your trust in.

He goes above and beyond

This is probably one of the most caring and competant doctors out there. My husband had a problem 2 months ago which turned out to be GI in nature. I called Dr Lazar because he is my husbands GI doctor and without ever coming to see him he called me several times, he reviewed all the test results and refered us to the specialist we needed(who also was the top in his field).All of this without 1 billable visit. He was on top of it the whole time.I love this guy!!