Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Leclair has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert J Leclair has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 8
We moved to the area and had to change pediatricians. We selected Dr LeClair and during our first visit, described in detail some of our health concerns with our 12 month old child. Dr. LeClair did not have answers but promised to get back to us. He never did. On a follow up visit, we reiterated our concerns. Dr. LeClair did not seem interested. We even requested a referral to a specialist, and LeClair stated that he didn't think it was necessary. We took our older child to see LeClair for some tests for a learning disorder. LeClair promised to follow up, as requred of him, with the school. He did not and our son's IEP was postponed because of this. Exasperated, we tried another Dr, who handled our concerns immediately with both children. As is turns out, our 2 year old son will take a year to recover because of LeClair's misdiagnosis. Had he listened to us and provided a referral, our son would have recovered in days, not months,as the condition had a year to become worse. Let me stress - our 2 year old may take up to a year to recover from a simple problem that we almost begged LeClair to refer to a specialist. A YEAR. Do not go see this man, ever. If it is an emergency, go across the street to another urgent care. DO NOT see this doctor.
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Leclair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMultiCare Covington Medical Center, 17700 SE 272nd St, Kent, WA
Dr. Robert J Leclair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, WA.