Dr. Robert E Leiba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Leiba?

Dr. Leiba

Dr. Leiba was the greatest docter I use to fake sick. He smelt so good!😂 He was so nice and I loved it when he was in his banna suit. Your favorite patient, Mikayla Shishilla BTW I'm 12 now and healthy as a motherless goat

Amazing ; *

He is amazing . He really takes care of his patients . I would recommend every parent to have him as a doctor. IF I am sick , I will wait untill he is in office to see him . I think everybody should have him as a pedtrician for your kids .

Love him!

My children see Dr. Leiba and we love him. He takes his time with you to listen and remembers little conversations with the kids even when it might be a year since he saw them. To parents that get mad he might not be the first to give antibiotics you should be thanking him! He always has used caution using them with my children because ANTIBIOTICS ARE OVER PRESCRIBED! He always gives us the option if the ear infection doesn't clear up, or the fever continues another day, he calls it in, no problem. Funny thing when a doctor WANTS a body to try and fight infection on its own. If the child is sick enough, or if we think that enough is enough and they are looking worse, I walk out with a prescription no problem. I trust him with his diagnosis each and every time. So glad we found him, and have him as our trusted pediatrician!

Do not take your child to Dr. Leiba

My children have been going to Pediatrics in Brevard for about 6 years. Dr. Leiba has been their doctor, and I have experienced how he does not accurately diagnose anything, does not like to have tests run (unless you are adamant about it), and absolutely does not like prescribing anything for your child (especially antibiotics). I had to change doctors! I am amazed that he is still practicing, because just in my own experience, my kids got much worse after seeing him because he wouldn't prescribe antibiotics for them. If you are looking for a pediatrician, get one that trusts your judgement and listens to you.

Terrible Office Staff

Patient abandonment! Refused treatment while under their care, then dropped as a patient after filing a complaint with the BBB.

LOVE Dr. Leiba

Dr. Leiba is very kind and compassionate. Love his way with my children. Highly recommended.

He is excellent, my first visit he spent 45 min with us. Very thorough! Some recommended him to me and he's just what I was looking for.

DO NOT USE PEDS IN BREVARD

This was the worst office I have ever taken my kids to. The staff was very rude and I had to wait in the waiting room for 1 hrs before we were even seen. The doctor said my son was fine and he wasnt ended up in the emergency when he turned blue.

wonderful doctor!

Dr Leiba is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever met. He makes my family feel so at ease. Even my daughter, who is very shy around strangers - especially male ones - talks up a storm when he's in the room with us. He always makes us feel like we're the only patients on his schedule for the day, answering every last question with patience and sharing my concerns even when they are silly. I feel so lucky to have found him!