Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Lerman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert D Lerman has the following 16 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
Dr. Robert D Lerman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert D Lerman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lerman is very professional. i was very affraid to have this procedure done because i am young. He is awesome! He was very gentle throughout the procedure. i would trust him with any of my family members. He is an angel sent from heaven. I was awake through the whole procedure, but he made me feel very safe! Choose Dr. Lerman!
Dr. Lerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health, 251 S Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Lerman in this video.
Dr. Robert D Lerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.