Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Levin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert W Levin has the following 7 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robert W Levin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Levin is a nice person but his wife who is the office manager is very rude she never returns phone call when you ask to speak to her about a bill. They charge $25 no show fee even when you call have an emergency that same day. They still charge you for cancel appointment. I wouldn't recommend any one to go to that office. They never call you with your test results. You call leave messages every week and never get a call back.
The office manger who I think is his wife, thinks she OWNS the place and has an MD after my name. I was in the hospital twice the past week and was running 10n mins late to my appointment. She refused to lt me see the doctor. We got into a verbal altercation and in so many words told me that I could go back to the ER and die for all she cared. I was word of this warn when choosing this doctor. I heard about the B**TCH wife that runs that office like a camp. I have now seen it for myself. I have seen reported the office, explained the situation to my insurance to have my PCP changed. I never in my life have been treated like this by a doctors office and let to sit over a long weekend while recovering from a massive kidney infection while still feeling symptoms and HORRIBLE pain. The "witch" wouldnt even let me speak with the doctor so maybe he could call in stronger meds till I could get back to the office Tuesday. I WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE TO GO TO THIS OFFICE UNLESS THEY LIKE ABUSE AND BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT.
My family has been going to dr. Levin for a few years. When going in for a check up, the office charged me a copayment. According to my insurance, I do not have to pay a copay for well check ups. When I asked for my $30 back, dr levin's wife was extremely rude and condescending. Not only did I not get my money back, but they sent my husband and I as well as my parents a letter stating that they would no longer treat us. Awful practice, not worth the headache.
Dr. Levin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Robert W Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestern Communities Family Practice Associate, 10115 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 200, Wellington, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Levin in this video.
Dr. Robert W Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.