Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Licata has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My three boys have gone to Dr. Licata for the past 12 years and absolutely love him! He truly cares about my family and will go above and beyond for us. I love the way he interacts with the kids and gets to know their individual personalities. The nurses and office staff are friendly, caring and professional as well. Couldn't imagine taking my boys to any other practice.
The front and back office staff at this office are not competent. They make mistakes with records (i.e. immunizations) and billing and blame those mistakes on others (insurance, computers, county and state, post office... etc.). This physician practice is only concerned with their bottom line and not their customers. They are unwilling to take responsibility for their own errors. These issues stem from the lack of leadership at the top, Dr. Licata. He puts dollars above patient care.
Dr. Licata is wonderful. He is always kind and more importantly spot on with his diagnosis. One thing I really appreciate about him is that if he isn't certain, he will recommend a specialist and explain why he wants you to see that specific specialist. He doesn't just refer you to a group. He knows the specialist and their abilities and wants only the best for your children. We tried several pediatricians before finding Dr. Licata and have been so happy with his care and feel blessed we found him. One of our children had some very difficult medical problems and we are grateful for the care he provided both of our children. Thank you for 20 years of care!
Dr. Licata and his front office staff are the least professional office I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They are condescending and disrespectful. Dr. Licata is quick, but not friendly in the least. My four children saw Dr. Ani in the practice for 8 yrs, and she is wonderful. However, the office staff under Dr. Licata's express direction, are unbearable. At the first billing issue involving an insurance appeal, Dr. Licata unapologetically dismissed my four children from their practice without warning, for non-payment. This was after I was expressly told that I did not have to pay during the appeal. Did I mention that we have NEVER had any billing issue in the prior EIGHT YEARS! BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!!! Dr. Licata only cares about his bottom line, and not patient loyatly, or care. You just don't treat people like this. I am a business owner myself, and what they have done is unbelievable to me. Dr. Licata and his front office clearly feel untouchable. As long as you do exactly as he expects, you're fine. But, don't dare have a problem or criticism of him or his staff, because IT WILL fall on DEAF EARS.
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert M Licata accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Associates, 3000 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 204, Marietta, GA
Dr. Robert M Licata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.