Dr. Robert Lillo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lillo?

NO PAIN MANAGEMENT HERE

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Only Steroid injections, I'm thankful the receptionist explained this before I Wasted my time.

Dissatisfied.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Every time I go to see this doctor, I have to wait an extraordinary amount of time just to get a room. Them another 15 or 20 minutes for him to come into that room. He seems like he is in a hurry to get out of that room from the moment he steps into it. He never asks if I have any questions, or gives me a legitimate explanation for my pain. He just leaves the room when he is done too, leaving the patient in confusion about where to go or what to do. At my 4th appointment with him, the nurse explained to me that I did have a diagnosis, of which I knew nothing about. This is something I should have an understanding of. I think a good doctor is patient and explains things thoroughly. This is not a quality of Dr. Lillo. If you want to wait more than an hour to talk to the doctor for less than 10 minutes, he's your guy.

Posted on January 7th, 2015