Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert T Lim Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert T Lim Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert T Lim Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Lim is very good. He takes time with you and is willing to go the extra mile to listen and find out exactly what is wrong and what needs to be done. He works with my other doctors and has a very warm and caring bedside manner. He is always smiling and rarely ever has a negative comment. He is very frank but in a professional and understanding way. He answers your questions honestly and to the best of his ability. If there is a problem with your service, he will try to address it, but is too good to his staff, at times, not wanting to make waves or rock the boat. He is a wonderful doctor who is way too busy for his own good, the good of his family and his patients.
35 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Somerset Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert T Lim Jr Md, 3500 Lebanon Rd, Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Robert T Lim Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.