Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Lind
Dr. Robert S Lind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with another office in Clinton, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Lind has 2 locations
1100 Wescott Dr Ste G3
Flemington, NJ 08822
1738 Route 31 N Ste 210
Clinton, NJ 08809
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert S Lind has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert S Lind has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Robert S Lind is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert S Lind - Posted on January 23rd, 2013
30 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Robert S Lind Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert S Lind
Dr. Lind is a non-invasive cardiologist at Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr. Lind completed his medical residency and Cardiology Fellowship at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. He is Board Certified in Echocardiography and Cardiovascular Disease.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Lind, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Flemington, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Robert S Lind is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.