Dr. Robert Lindberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lindberg?

Dr Robert Lindberg

Posted on July 29th, 2016

He is my GP for over 15 I trust judgement 100%. His office is clean, modern and comfortable. His staff and admins are great.

Terrible, Uncaring Doctor - And Engages in Billing Fraud!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Robert Lindberg M.D. d/b/a Stamford Medical Group is as bad as it gets on the scale of uncaring, unprofessional doctors. He had zero regard for me as a patient, let alone human being, leaving me in pain without treatment, not even finishing the set appointment, and then falsely billing the insurance company as if a comprehensive physical had been conducted. Lindberg's scam is to attempt to double bill the insurance company and patient by not completing a promised appointment (in my case, barely providing any semblance of a physical or wellness exam) - forcing the patient to needlessly come back because the exam portion of the physical was not administered! I took a chance on seeing Lindberg based on alleged good ratings on this and another site that turned out to be totally inaccurate - after losing my primary care doctor when Affordable Care forced me on a new plan he didn't take. First order of business upon going to Lindberg as prospective replacement primary doctor was getting a full, comprehensive physical - something that should be readily and professionally performed without hassle by any good internist. But the so-called wellness "exam" turned out to be not much more than merely my dictating my health history and present medical problems - some very severe - to Lindberg...as opposed to the physical itself. After the innocuous taking of my temperature, recording my height and weight and reading of my BP (all of which I can do myself without the help of any doctor), the phony "exam" was just about over. Colorectal examination? EKG? Tests for asthma and COPD? Examination of an obvious gout condition in desperate need of a treatment regimen? A request for Lindberg's assessment of severe pain in my colon? Forget about any of that. Instead, Lindberg said "I have to go" and that he had already spent too much time with me! When I mentioned that I needed to have the rest of my physical given serious medical conditions - and the fact that my insurance company would only pay for one physical each year - he said that was not the office's problem, and that I would just have to come back if I wanted the rest of my appointment...or any discussion of my conditions! "We know how to bill your insurance!" he snapped. When I asked specifically if that meant he was going to bill for two separate visits - and bill for the physical he had obviously not performed - he indicated that there would indeed be (2) separate charges, both to the insurance company, and me as the patient (for any charge not covered by insurance). On top of running a double-billing insurance scam--which I refused to allow--Lindberg refused to provide me with my blood results three days after my appointment, despite the fact they were ready from the lab the day of the blood draw! Not to mention that I have several serious conditions that are blood test-dependent, and in which the readings fall in the danger zone. To keep a patient in the dark over their own blood results is unethical, unprofessional and unheard of. But Dr. Lindberg--despite several requests for the results three days after the blood was taken--reneged on a promised call back at 2pm that afternoon with the information. I was then informed by the secretary that Dr. Lindberg wanted me to make an appointment to get the results....prompting me to have to get them from the lab directly (which took over 10 calls, emails and a signed affidavit). There are bad doctors out there, to be sure. But this one doesn't seem to have a caring bone in his body...holds patients in callous disregard, and belongs to a practice (owned by Stamford Hospital) that had the gall to falsely bill my insurance for a physical that never transpired--in an effort to double bill us both if I wanted any care. In fact, I was never able to have my actual physical (allowed only once per year by insurance rules) when I refused to pay for the additional visit!! I'm rightfully disgusted! Find a doctor who cares about you and your health. Dr. Lindberg's behavior is shameful, and necessitates censure.

Superb care

Posted on May 15th, 2014

His early diagnosis was spot on, as follow up testing confirmed. I own this man a lot. Very good staff and quarters as well.

Excellent diagnoses

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr. Lindberg is the most professional individual I have ever met with. He diagnosed a problem with complete accuracy.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. Lindberg is a very pleasant and caring physician. He is professional and provides good service.

Posted on March 11th, 2016