Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Linden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert R Linden has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert R Linden has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 26
I have to agree with the previous commentator. Dr. Linden has been my physician for many years and he is a very good doctor, but some (not all) of the staff is rude. I have seen them snap at elderly sick patients and I think this is horrible. It can't be an easy job since the doctors are always running behind That being said, good manners and a smile at patients, or "nice to see you" would go a long way. Staff reflects poorly on Dr. Linden.
I hate doctors. I never had a GP before Dr.Linden. I just saw specialists when needed. I met Dr Linden when I was hospitalized for a broken bone. That was 15 years ago and I have never gone to another GP after I met him. He is understanding and does not push medicines. He believes in Homeopathic remedies and is very helpful. He is thorough and calls YOU himself with test results, Besides all this, he is a great, fun, guy.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Linden for quite some time and now Dr.Linden is my mothers doctor as well. Dr Linden is an outstanding professional. He makes time to listen to his patients concerns , he shows compassion, he makes his patients feel comfortable with him, His bedside manners are extraordinary.....we need more doctors like Dr. R. Linden......
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Linden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Robert R Linden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsDr Michael L Hundert, 4619 Little Neck Pkwy, Little Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert R Linden in this video.
Dr. Robert R Linden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Neck, NY.