Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert C Lindholm
Dr. Robert C Lindholm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lindholm is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Crozer Chester Medical Center and Riddle Hospital. Dr. Lindholm has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert C Lindholm has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Robert C Lindholm has the following 12 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Lindholm is by far the best Otolaryngologist I have ever seen. He is a board certified in both Otolaryngology and Allergy and Immunology, which distinguishes him from other Otolaryngologists as only 2 other physicians in the entire country are board certified in BOTH specialties. He is a genius diagnostician, has wonderful rapport with patients, and I am so happy to have found him! He performed sinus surgery on me and I have never felt better. Thank God for doctor's like Dr. Lindholm! What a life saver!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lindholm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
55 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1963
Bataan Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert C Lindholm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsROBERT N LINDHOLM MD PC, 1098 W Baltimore Pike Ste 3307, Media, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Lindholm, MD - Otolaryngology in Media, PA, in this video.
Dr. Robert C Lindholm is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Media, PA.