Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Lipshutz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Stomach Diseases
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Urinary Retention
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Sprains and Strains
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Alternative Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Women's Health
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
My parents are patients of Dr. Lipshutz. My dad is near the end of his life, and my mother has emotional problems. Though I understand, at 80 years of age, they are not always easy to deal with. I went to my dad's follow up appointment, and thought since my mother was his caregiver, her emotional well being would be relevant. I thought Dr. Lipshutz could perhaps discuss changing her meds., or even giving her a different dosage, as she has been on the same meds for many years. Just a thought, mind you, as she is under so much pressure. His response was short and undermining. I felt I was being scolded like a schoolgirl, and quite frankly embarrassed. Keeping myself together at this highly emotional state is difficult, and his reaction to me ... sent me into a tailspin. I would not ever be comfortable asking him another question. I do not pretend to understand how much pressure these Dr.'s are under, but he made me feel unintelligent and dismissed, and I feel his reaction unprofessional.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Locations & DirectionsAbsecon Manor, 1020 Pitney Rd, Absecon, NJ
Dr. Robert L Lipshutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Absecon, NJ.