The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert B Litman has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert B Litman has the following 35 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
- Holter monitoring
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Stress Testing
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Robert B Litman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert B Litman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Ive gone to Bob Litman since 1997. He is friendly personable and extemely well connected in the bay area. He help my daughter get into Childrens hospital when her Dr Hahn could not. He handles everything and recommends others when the need for a specialist is required. Our family will be with him till he retires.
Dr. Litman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Barry Litman Md, 701 Vogt Pl, Lincoln, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert B Litman, MD - Family Medicine in Lincoln, CA, in this video.
Dr. Robert B Litman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, CA.