Dr. Robert B Litman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Litman?

Needle treatment

Feels like you are in a factory not a doctors office.

New Patient

I can't get a receptionist to return my phone call for three days. Is the usual standard operating procedures? I'm a brand new and have a few questions. The answering machine won't even take a message now. Phone box full?

Family trusted Doc

Ive gone to Bob Litman since 1997. He is friendly personable and extemely well connected in the bay area. He help my daughter get into Childrens hospital when her Dr Hahn could not. He handles everything and recommends others when the need for a specialist is required. Our family will be with him till he retires.

Dr Litman is an amazing doctor!

Dr Litman has been our family doctor for over 10 years - he's caring, professional, and so knoledgeable! I wouldn't trust my family's health to anyone else.

Dr. Litman is an extremely professional and personal doctor. He's been my doctor for 25 years. I highly recommend him to all ages and either sex

The best

Dr. Litman has been our family physician since 1984. In my opinion, he is in the highest tier of doctors I have seen in terms of intellect, responsiveness, thoroughness and patience. I have never felt rushed, patronized, or failed to receive a prompt referral to a specialist in the 20+ years he has been my primary care physician. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

I have been a patient of Dr. Litman's for over twenty years and have been very satisfied with his care and treatment. I am able to schedule appointments easily and my wait time is low (I generally go at the end of the day). I have found that because of his long and broad expereince that he is often able to select a diagnosis that is accurate and effective, but he will not hesitate to recommend a specialist for further consultation if requested. I would highly recommend him as a family physician to anyone looking for an excellent and caring doctor.

Very intelligent doctor

Very polite and accurate diagnosis

Worst Doctor EVER

This guy is a joke. He exists only to collect your copay. I've been seeing him now for a couple of years and continued to do so only because of the hassle it takes to find a new doctor but I'm making the change now. He's impersonal, inflexible and has no apparent medical knowledge. He'll have you come in only to refer you to another specialist regardless. Thanks for your $20 copay, come again. I had a sinus infection. Did he treat me? Nope, made me see a specialist (had to wait a week to get in) who was incredulous that Litman didn't even prescribe me Nasonex in the interim. Honestly, this guy needs to retire. Hopefully, the change in Health Care legislation is too much for him to handle and he does. You would be hard pressed to find a worse doctor than Robert Litman.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER

I have been going here for 15+ years and he recently lost me as a patient. I waiting in his waiting room for over an hour. There was one young, inexperienced nurse who could hardly answer questions, let alone know what city she was in. A complete fool. She then proceeded to tell me that my doctor who made we wait one hour,had HORRIBLE bedside manner as always, and then only spent 5 minutes with me, was sleeping in his office and she needed to wake him up to let him know I was there waiting.I will not go back and feel horrible writing this, but just not acceptable at all.

Don't Go! Not Nice- No Bedside Manner

I went to him several times and found him useless. He just referred me out to specialists and never diagnosed ANYTHING! Not a cold, not an allergy nothing. Once, when I was really ill and had made two emergency trips to the ER they instructed me to see my primary care physician for follow up care.... he said "I didn't look that ill", that was until I puked in his office! Not a very nice man, and no diagnostic skills - just listened and then sent me elsewhere. I don't know if he didn't know or was too afraid to diagnose illnesses, but either way the visits were a waste of my life expectancy. Ohh and he is grumpy too!