Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Littman has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Robert L Littman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Substance Abuse
- Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Robert L Littman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I like Dr. Littman so much that I brought both my children to him for treatment. He listens and truly cares about the issues. He prescribes medication with caution. Dr. Littman stays up with current technology and even performed genetic assay tests before starting meds to ensure the right treatment was chosen. I have referred many others to his office.
My question in this evaluation is this: regardless of bedside manner, wait time, staff courtesy, etc. was Dr. Littman effective? Did he treat the reason I am there. The answer to this is definitively NO. Dr. Littman failed to address directly and in a healthy manner the reason why I am in his office in the first place and to apply a responsible and effective regime.Dr. Littman is simply a script writer.... another guy in the pocket of Big Pharma. His diagnostic process is very weak. He is soft and not commited to resolving the patients true situation with resolution... he loves to keep his pay flowing by drawn out programs and medication switches. The implementation of these programs given weak forethough to begin with.Stay away from Dr. Littman.
After numerous meetings with Dr. Littman it was determined (by me and additional medical professionals) that he was inaccurate in diagnostic coverage and near negligent with medication promotion.Rarely did Dr. Littman introduce additional modalities or therapies other than writing a script.Avoid the pharmaceutical run-around with this Dr., he appears to only be interested in medications founded on extremely weak individual patient diagnostic profiles.There are far more compassionate, capable, invested and accurate professionals in the area.Again, avoid Dr. Littman
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Leslie Littman Md, 1104 Kenilworth Dr Ste 302, Towson, MD
Dr. Robert L Littman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.